WEBSITE STILL IN PROCESS 🔜 MORE TO COME! PLS, VISIT AGAIN.
Semi-abstract and abstract paintings. In other words HERE you see older & back then unfinished paintings (as an idea).
1. MATRON. Oil on canvas. End 1980s.
2. Out of INNER NECESSITY. 77,5×80,5, 2003. Different media on thick glossy paper. (Available).
Looks slightly pink here. In fact the thick paper is WHITE in reality.
3. GRASSLAND CAT. Oil on canvas. End 1980s.
4. 1 of SELF-PORTRAITS. Oil on canvas. 1990s.
5. NYMPH OF A FOUNTAIN. 1990, 70×50. Oil on canvas.
6. TWINS & (playing around with shades of colors). Acrylic on tiny canvases & sketches on paper. 2017.
7. GIRL INTERRUPTED (myself).Oil on canvas. Begining 1990s.
8. A BIRTHDAY (not mine). 2007. Oil & mixed media on 2 canvases
This was the very first stage of the final painting #19 at https://artistirena.com/paintings-various-periods/ that took me appr. 3 years to complete.
9. ALBANIAN LAMB (from the back). 1990. Oil on canvas. Tirana.
10. GARDEN view. Oil on canvas. 1990s
11. INNER WALE. Oil on canvas. Beginning 1990s
12. COLIBRI. Oil on canvas. 1994. Armidale
13. CAT in the NARROW STREET. Oil on canvas. Beginning 1990s.
14. No Tile 6. Oil on canvas. End 1990s. (Available).
15. LOVE is in the AIR, stages. 2000s. Oil & mixed media on canvas. First unfinished. Finally cut to pieces.
16. SAD IN JOLLY WORLD. Oil on canvas. 1990s.
17. GRASSHOPPER. Oil on canvas. 1992.
18. HOMMAGE HOLLANDAISE. Oil on canvas. 1990s.
19. GIRL at the LAKE. Beginning 1990s. Oil on canvas. ( in China in private collection).
20. INNER DEPTH WALE. Oil on canvas. 1989.
21. ELF of a FOUNTAIN: Oil on canvas. 1990. (Available).
22. WISHFULL THINKING. Oil on canvas. 1989.
23. HANDs. Oil on canvas. Beginning 1990s.
24. At TINGUELY. Oil on canvas. 1989.
The title only indicates the fact that: I haev been invited to spent some sommer days in a nice house without the owners. As a result I stayed and painted away. I left this painting at this person’s place. He knew Jean Tinguely https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Tinguely . As he told me: Tinguely has called him, said that he wants to buy a painting of an original young artist & asked if this man can recommend one. The man said that he knows one girl who is an original artist & has a painting of her (of me). Tinguely bought this particular painting (above).
As I got the money (back then for me quite a sum, but actually just some little) I was proud but careless. Hence I did not care to get to know Tinguely. Until several years later I realised that I should have AND I wish to. I was sitting somewhere in swiss pampas waiting for the exchange train thinking that. There was plenty of time to wait. Bought it. Returned to a bench, sat down & looked at the cover WITH A BIG PORTRAIT…. It said “JEAN TINGUELY DIED”
25. DONKEY. Oil on canvas. Beginning 1990s. It was winter. I was sitting in a cafe scetching. All of a sudden a donkey peeped into the window! 😮😁
26. KAJ when GERDA FOUND HIM. Oil & card on canvas.
27. NO MASTER’S DOG 1st version. Oil on canvas. End of 1990s.
28. IN PROCESS. 1 st version – oil on canvas. 2nd version oil & acrylic on canvas. 1990s. 2000s. (Available).
29. DEAD GULL. Oil on canvas. 1990s.
30. NO TITLE. 40×50, 2001. Oil on canvas.
31. NO TITLE. 50×70, 1997. Oil on canvas.
32. NO TITLE. 90×49, 1993-96. Oil on canvas. (I donated this painting to the cancer clinic of University Hospital Zurich. I wanted to give a tiny feeling of light & tenderness to the suffering people.) (Available).
33. NO TITLE: Oil on canvas.
34. UNFINISHED. Oil on canvs. Ending 1990s.
N35. O TITLE. 120×70, 1994/2002. Oil on 2 canvases. (Available).
36. In TIRANA. Oil on canvas. 1991.
37. NO TITLE. 92×70, 1998. Oil on canvas. (Available).
38. TRIPLETs. Acrylic on tiny canvases. 2016.
39. OLD MAN WITH (old) PHONE. Oil on small canvas. 1990s.
40. in ALBANIA. Oil on canvas. 1991.
41. NO TITLE 7. OIL ON CANVAS. BEGINNING 1990s.
42. BOUQUET. Oil on canvas. 1989.
43. ZÜRICH-BALTICS. Acryl, mixed media on 2 convasas. 2016.